AVONMORE FAIR TALENT SHOW
Saturday July 21, 2018 – 5 P.M.
$1000 Prize Money for those who place in the top Three of their Age Groups!
Co sponsored by
Singers – Dancers – Comedians – Miscellaneous
All TALENT WELCOME!
- All competitors must be amateur.
- There are three age categories: 10 to 13, 14 to 18 and 19+
- The maximum time allowance for each performance is 5 minutes (including set up).
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Performances that exceed the time limit will either lose points or be disqualified; it is therefore very important to let the registrar know ahead of time if you require special set-up as we may be able to accommodate.
- There is a limit of 10 entries per category. The registrar will keep a waiting list in case some competitors drop out or if there is low registration in one of the categories. The number of total entries in all categories will not exceed 30. Program changes are at the discretion of the registrar.
- Each competitor is entitled to one entry.
- Competitor Responsibilities:
- Pre-registration as detailed in item 7 below.
- Please check in at the super structure one hour before the Talent Show.
- If you have music accompaniment, it should be handed in to the sound engineer at the time of your arrival.
- Please register by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
Name / Age / Category /Address / School-Career / Short Biography (two or three sentences ie. hobbies, clubs, sports you enjoy etc.)
- Decision of the judges is final.