Avonmore Fair Grounds – Avonmore Ontario,
SUNDAY July 23rd Performance show starts @ 11am
Judge: Jennifer Levie
- All competitors must pay gate fee, no membership fee required. Riders must prove with bracelet to ride!
- Registration open 1 hour before show, late fee will apply! Registration closes ½ hour before show.
- Liability insurance to be shown at the entry desk
- Seniors CANNOT enters youth events. Seniors are 18 years of age and over as of January 1st, 2017. Riders cannot enter walk/jog and walk/jog/lope, must enter one or the other.
- No interference or complaints to the judge by any exhibitor will be tolerated. Rider may be eliminated from the class.
- Ribbons to 4th place
- Prize money given day of show
- No entry free will be refunded without veterinarian certificate
- 13 years and under must wear safety helmets (for performance)
- Proper western attire is a must!
- AQHA Rules apply
- Photographer will be on site!
Open stake class – $10/a class
Senior – $8/ a class
Youth & Walk Jog – $6/a class
Leadline – Free
Entries close Thursday July 20 2017 Post entries accepted until 1/2 hour before show. For entries call, email or mail to
4180 Willy Bill Road Apple Hill Ontario K0C 1B0
613 577 2878
Entries will also be accepted online at http://www.assistexpo.ca/avonmorefair#
Performance class list and order of go
|5||Youth English Hunt Seat||20||15||10||5|
|6||Senior English Hunt Seat||30||25||20||15|
|7||Walk Jog Western Pleasure||20||15||10||5|
|8||Western Pleasure Steak||30||25||20||15|
|9||Youth Western Pleasure||20||15||10||5|
|10||Senior Western Pleasure||30||25||15||10|
|14||Walk Jog Command||20||15||10||5|
|17||Walk Jog Trail||20||15||10||5|